Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Day 12: A Fall Outfit

Why do my legs look yellow in this picture?  I'm not wearing tights in these pictures so I blame the shirt.  It's a pretty fall outfit for the end of winter, but the it was 60 degrees out today, so I still feel its appropriate with the weather. 

Speaking of appropriate, with Valentine's Day coming up, I'm a little stuck on love stories.  Tragic love stories to be more specific.  I'm sitting here watching Moulin Rouge, one of my favorite musicals.  I like how all the songs are actually part of the story as opposed to characters just randomly bursting into song to express their feelings.  Though it's just another spin on Romeo and Juliet, but the execution -- the bohemian theme, the over the topness, the music, Ewan MacGregor and Nicole Kidman -- is so fantastic.  I feel happy, sad, hopeful and despairing every time I see it.  It seems melodramatic, I know, but I can't help it!


Outfit Details
Top: J Crew Silk Collar Top
Dress: Anthropologie Bailey 44 Kissing Friday Dress
Belt: Anthropologie Wasp Waist Belt
Shoes: Anthropologie Miss Albright Renesslaer T-Straps
Necklace: Gift from the Philippines



I stopped by Anthropologie today and there are a TON of new arrivals.  Fitting Room reviews are in your near future, so stay tuned!

Don't forget to enter my contest!  Hope you have a wonderful day planned with your loved one(s) tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment