Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Day 19: Slumming It

While I don't think that is a total scruffy outfit, it is definitely built for comfort.  As I ended my vacation and made my journey back from Chicago to the Bay Area, I made sure to get a last minute gyro in puffy pita bread (I wasn't even hungry!).  Things were otherwise uneventful except for the strong headwinds that delayed my flight arrival time an extra 20 minutes.  With only 30 min before my connecting flight took off and a distance of a full terminal to run, it wasn't a fun time.  I made my flight fairly sweaty, hot and gross, right after they announced final boarding call, only to find that one of the flight attendants on my connecting flight was on the one I just got off of -- and they were going to wait for him!   Needless to say, I was super crankipants.  In any case, here is my comfy cozy outfit:

Outfit Details
Cardigan: J Crew Katelyn Ruffle Cardigan
Top: Anthropologie Velvet Yardarm Tee
Pants: J Crew Toothpick Ankle Jeans
Boots: Anthropologie Pebbled and Primped Boots



The BF and I went to Tony Romos for the first time to get some ribs, so I'm in a sleepy sleepy food coma.  Off to watch more Grey's then to bed I go!

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment