Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Day 22: Beef Short Ribs

I didn't know what to name this post, so I named it in honor of my dinner.  Hungry?  I am. 

Anyway, It's not like I wore this shirt on Monday or anything.  Oh wait, yes I did.  But it was under a cardigan so it doesn't count, right?  Kinda like underwear....

In any case, I decided to mix it up with a brown skirt and black boots.  Mostly because I'm cool like that.  I'm feeling a little snarky today, so please bear with me. 

Outfit Details
Top: Target Tucker for Target
Skirt: J Crew Cord Pencil Skirt
Belt: Anthropologie
Boots: Anthropologie Miss Albright Pebbled and Primped Boots
Sweatercoat: Anthropologie Sleeping on Snow Fisherman's Companion Sweater Coat


I'm going to start trying to include my outerwear in my outfits, at least until the weather gets warmer when I won't need a jacket anymore.  Could we call not wearing a jacket jacket-naked?  Maybe not.  This door is actually the other side of my blue door.  Neat, huh?  I ended up taking pictures this morning before i left the house because I knew I'd be home after dark.  Sorry my backpack and the BF's shoes made some cameos.  I'll have to move stuff around next time.
I made a trip to the Asian market today so we're having Korean style beef short ribs in the to look for: Style household.  I'm so excited! 

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment