Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Black, White and Read All Over

Have you guys ever heard the joke in the blog title? "What's black, white and read all over?"  I always thought it was pretty funny.  No?  Well you'll just have to get to the bottom to see the punchline :P.

Tomorrow is Black and White day on Everybody, Everywhere.  And so -- viola! A black and white outfit.  I'm such a unique person, I know.  Even my hair sticks out to the side.  See?

OOTD: Black, White & Read All Over 
 Outfit Details
Top: Anthropologie Claudine Tee (similar here, here)
Vest: Nordstrom (similar here, here)
Skirt: Thrifted Nanette Lapore (similar here, wool here, red version here)
Shoes: Anne Klein (similar here, spendy D&G here)
Belt: Stolen from a different dress (similar here)
Tights: Spanx (buy here, similar here)

OOTD: Black, White & Read All Over OOTD: Black, White & Read All Over OOTD: Black, White & Read All Over 

And now for the punchline: A newspaper!  

What corny jokes do you know?  Share in the comments!  Thanks for stopping by!

Black + White | Everybody, Everywear

10 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your sweet comment!
    I have to say that your outfit is so beautiful! I loved everything, the vest, the skirt - I thought it was a dress! - and especially the shoes!!!
    All very elegant!

    Denise
    http://denisi.blog.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute dress! It looks great on you!

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. @pitgat - No problem. It's really important bloggers visit others like them, right? Thanks for the nice words!

    @Faith - Thanks! It's actually a skirt and a vest, but if it looks like a dress, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. or a zebra with a sunburn...

    I`ve not been keeping up with the commenting lately, but I always enjoy your panache! The ruffled cream tee and pinstripe vest are a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahem, that joke is black and white and red all over :P. Though it's a good one as well! Thanks for the confidence booster -- panache is never a bad trait in my book. Glad you're still reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! I love the shoes! Regarding your comment on my blog, yes it is usually very warm down where I live, even in winter! It actually is feeling pretty cold today though!
    -Val

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val! Weather's all over the place, isn't it? Keep warm :).

      Delete
  7. Great B&W outfit! I'm visiting from EBEW and would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love your shoes! Lovely and chic.

    Cheers,
    Cathy@Internet: Useful or Destructive?

    ReplyDelete