Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Fruit

Well, between the tangerine color and the pears on my shorts, this was the best title I could come up with.  I think I tried on various pairs of culottes last summer at various retailers and I just couldn't really get behind them.  I think it's because they're like a skirt, but I can't wear them high waisted the way I typically wear skirts.  Whatever, this pair has grown on me now! They feel like pajamas in their nice, soft cotton and I don't have to worry so much about keeping my legs closed while sitting.  Not that I would do that.  I'm a lady, thankyouverymuch.

OOTD: 

Outfit Details
Top: Anthropologie Ripple Effect Tee (similar Free People here, LOFT here)
Shorts: Anthropologie Bosc Culottes (similar Tibi in black here, Rag and Bone here)
Shoes: Steven by Steve Madden (buy here - not many green left!, similar here)
Necklace: Francesca's Collections (similar here, here, here)

OOTD:OOTD:OOTD: 

The sun was so bright on the day I wore this outfit!  It just made me want to wear bright, bright colors. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment