Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Fourth Grader or Diner Waitress?

I put this outfit together the night before and envisioned myself wearing roller skates or working in a seedy, off-highway, late nite diner.  I think it was the gingham, collar and puffy sleeves under a dress.  Then I went to happy hour and someone, in the same breath, told me they loved my outfit and then laughed because the girl dressed like a 4th grader wasn't carded.  The obvious answer is that this person thinks fourth graders are the ish.  Duh.

OOTD: Recess or Earning Tips? 
Outfit Details
Top: Thrifted (similar Calvin Klein here, Kohls here)
Dress: Target (similar at Ralph Lauren here, Forever 21 w/ larger stripes here, Target here)
Shoes: Chelsea Crewe viw Ambiance (similar here, flat Coach boot here)
Belt: Anthropologie (similar at Anthropologie here, Steve Madden here)
Tights: Spanx (buy here)

OOTD: Recess or Earning Tips?
OOTD: Recess or Earning Tips? 

I'm totally having a gingham moment.  I'm still obsessed with my original blue gingham shirt from J Crew and recently acquired a pink one and this orange one at various thrift stores.  I'm pretty sure I didn't give the pattern enough love in my previous years, so I have to make up for it now.  

Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment