Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: In The Field

My BF's sister has this awesome field right by her house and it was just such a perfect photo taking location!  I basically just ran and jumped and wandered around and got some really excellent shots.  My godchild apparently found my photo taking shenanigans hilarious.  Check her out giggling from the window in her little Bears cheerleading uniform.  So cute, right?
OOTD: In The Field 

Outfit Details
Dress: Anthropologie Gathered Hemlock Dress (similar here, here)
Blazer: Thrifted Ben Sherman (similar here, here)
Shoes: Thrifted Steven by Steve Madden (similar here, here)
Neckace: Francesca's Collections (similar necklace here, here)
Sunglasses: Dry Goods (shop similar here, here, here)
Scarf: Anthropologie Torino Scarf (cheapie here, similar Missoni here)
  OOTD: In The FieldOOTD: In The FieldOOTD: In The Field 

If you read my last post, you'll see some of the thrifting finds I got during my trip.  What can I say?  I just <3 green so much!  Oh, and just so I can gloat -- that scarf one of the Anthro Missoni ones.  I totally lucked out and found it buried in the downtown Chicago store during the 50% off sale! I was sooooo excited.  It's so pretty and warm!

I'll have a fun post about a brand new women's jean line that launched in the Bay Area last November in the next day or so.  If you're following me on Twitter/Instagram, you've already seen the pics!  If you're not, you should to get the inside scoop.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment