Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Ready to Paint

This was an off-day productive type outfit.  Something comfortable, a little quirky and to hide my laziness to deal with my hair.  When I asked my BF if he liked it (I always ask, even if he doesn't understand and I wear it anyway), he said I looked like I was about to go into a studio and paint something.  I guess it was the chambray tunic.


OOTD: Ready to Paint 

Outfit Details
Tunic: Anthropologie (sleeveless Modcloth version here, Coldwater Creek here)
Sweater: Anthropologie Aye Aye Cardigan (similar at DVF here, Sonia Rykiel here)
Tank: Anthropologie (similar at Eddie Bauer here, similar in coral at Anthro here)
Shoes: Anthropologie Bucolic Fields Boots (similar  at Endless here, Sigerson Morrison here)
Scarf: Charlotte Russe (similar at the Limited here, Luis Viaroma here)
Belt: J Crew Factory (similar Fossil here)
Leggings: Macy's (similar at ASOS here, Urban Outfitters here)

OOTD: Ready to PaintOOTD: Ready to PaintOOTD: Ready to PaintOOTD: Ready to Paint 

It was also during this trip that we saw a giant tumbleweed in the street.  And the arrow placement was just too good: 



I have no idea how a tumbleweed was formed because it was a closed area! And it was up to that BMW's bumper!  It seriously made my day -- I talked about it all weekend. 
Have a good Saturday!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment