Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Pattern & Structure

I totally need to stop taking pictures on my balcony and get out more.  And I will totally try to get on that business this week!  But hey, you still get an outfit right?

My goal with this outfit was to take some pattern-y flair and tone it down for fashionably office appropriate attire.  The choice of camel for the belt and shoes was intentional as well.  It was a nice pop of "color" even though it's a neutral.  And I just love the effect!

OOTD: Pattern & Structure 
Outfit Details
Blazer: Thrifted Marshall Fields (similar at J Crew here, Ralph Lauren here)
Dress: h.i.p. via Nordstrom (similar at Ali Ro here, ASOS here, Bluefly here)
Dress: Anthropologie Open Space Wedges (similar Tory Burch here, Forever 21 here)
Belt: J Crew Factory (Lanvin here, Love Moschino here)
Tights: Spanx (buy here)

  OOTD: Pattern & Structure OOTD: Pattern & Structure OOTD: Pattern & Structure 

Everybody have a great weekend?  I sure did.  I celebrated a friend's birthday via an "Ostentatious Train".  Which is basically a fancy way of saying -- everybody get on the train to San Francisco dressed like you're going to some formal affair.  We went to a speakeasy bar and various other places that had fancy, strong drinks and had a fabulous time!  Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures, so this is the most of my outfit you get:



Yes.  I did indeed wear a pink wig and a Mad Hatter's hat.  What of it? 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love that Mad Hatter's hat with the pink wig! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing how useful that wig has been. I've had it for like 7 years!

      Delete