Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Slightly Faded

Well, I must have had some awkward camera settings this day or the light was just working against me, but I had to use the fade function on iPhoto for these to look any good whatsoever.  But I liked the outfit so much I couldn't just discard it!

I hope you're not tired of mustard, because....

OOTD: Slightly Faded 
Outfit Details
Top: Thrifted (similar Stella McCartney here, short sleeved ASOS here)
Cardigan: Anthropologie Glassflower Cardigan (similar at Kohls here, Alice + Olivia here)
Skirt: Anthropologie Spitalfields Skirt (similar Forever 21 here, Love Moschino here)
Boots: Zigi Soho Mixer Boots (similar at Kohls here, Michael Kors here)

OOTD: Slightly Faded OOTD: Slightly Faded OOTD: Slightly Faded OOTD: Slightly Faded 

I pretty much don't have any digression today -- AND I was propositioned with a game of Guillotine, so I think I'm going to leave you here.  Do you have a board game you're digging now?  Oh, and did anyone else think that this clip of Big Bang Theory was hilarious? 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment