Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Swing It

One of my favorite things to wear is a short sleeve cardigan with a longer sleeve shirt underneath.  It means the transition of colder to warmer, or temperate weather is upon us.  This one is even more fun for it's long length and lightweightness.  And if I swing around, it's all flowy and stuff.  Besides, I haven't worn pants in a bit, so I have to keep you guessing!

Outfit Details
Cardigan: BCBG
Top: Anthropologie Curated Tee
Pants; Gap 1969 Always Skinny Jeans
Shoes: Target (Mossimo) Pearce Pumps (buy here)
Belt: Anthropologie Snake Bite Belt


I've spent over 9 months looking for the perfect shade of nude pumps to match my skin tone.  You know, I'm always looking for ways to make my vertically challenged self look taller, and flesh colored heels are one way to do it.  Well what do you know -- I found the perfect pair at Target!  It's just the best freaking store in the world!

It's been a long day, so it's time for a nap (then fire the missiles!).  Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment