Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Sail Away With Me

So I am totally on the phone in these pictures.  I was talking to a friend during the last bit of light and I just didn't want to choose! It's been a bit of a stressful day at work, and I've restarted this blog post several times, so I think I'm just going to throw in the towel and let the clothes speak for themselves.

Outfits Details
Cardigan: Anthropologie Aye Aye Cardigan
Top: Anthropologie Yardarm Tee
Pants: Express
Shoes: Anthropologie Open Spaces Wedges
Headphones: Apple


I've had these pair of bootlegs for many years and we have a love hate relationship.  Sometimes I want to wear them all the time, sometimes they live in my closet for months.  Nothing like a blatant nautical theme to help spice them up.

I will be taking up a maxi skirt tomorrow for April's Everybody Everywear.  See how it comes out tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by! 


3 comments:

  1. It looks great. I have some things in my closet like that too, get lots of wear for a while, then they go back to hibernating for a few months or a year!

    And look at your multi-tasking, hope all the stress tones down soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pattern of the cardi!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Little Lovables - It's kinda like finding $20 bucks in your pants, but instead you revisit an item like it's new! Thanks for the well wishes.

    @ Monique - Thanks! I actually thought they were dots at first, so I love that they're little boats.

    ReplyDelete