Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: On the Prairie

I've started this post several times.  First, I wanted to tell you about the latest episode of The Office because Steve Carrell and Will Ferrell are hilarious.  Then,  I thought I would talk about the crazy stress dreams I've been having about being chased and zombie apocalypses.  But all I could get through is one sentence on both topics, so now I will skillfully massage both topics in to a blog post.  Haha :). 

Outfit Details
Top: Anthropologie Shine Through Button Up
Skirt: American Eagle
Boots: Zigi Soho Mixer Boots
Belt: Anthropologie
Tights: Spanx


The BF and I went to a pretty awesome, inexpensive Korean place called Sunny Bowl.  We lived less than 5 miles away and never knew!  Thank you Yelp, I love you :).   Food experimentation really is the best.  

Apologies if these posts are kind of short, but there's a lot going on.  Please bear with me for a bit.  

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the skit. I still haven't seen the new Office episode. I'm glad to hear a good review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove the belt! it's super cute!

    http://monsieurmauro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, now I'm just imagining a zombie Will Ferrell...love the soft neutrals with the big belt and boots.

    ReplyDelete