Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: New Yawk

Did everyone have a good Easter holiday?  Ever since I moved to California, Easter's been pretty different.  In Chicago, there would be some sort of family party with food, video games, movies and general chatter.  Here, where I have no family, it's more of a normal day -- except you dress up to go to church.  I have no issue with this, especially because I rarely have an occasion to wear the dress below.  I loved it oh so much when it came out in Spring of 2010 and finally scored it on popback on the Anthropologie site.  That love hasn't waned yet!

Outfit Details
Cardigan: J Crew Camp Pocket Cardigan
Dress: Anthropologie New York New York Dress
Shoes: Target Pearce Pumps
Necklace: "t" Necklace from Therapy Boutique


As much as I love this dress, I always have the hardest time matching a cardigan with it.  I know -- there are so many colors to match with, how could I possibly have a problem? I guess I don't have that much in the way of pastel cardigans in my closet.  In any case, I like the olive for its slight unexpectedness.  Plus, nude shoes for the win!

Well, enough of my gushing.  Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. That is a great Easter outfit! I love the colors and I think the olive cardigan works well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can match any shade of cardi with this- I know you have some bright yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I'm behind on comments!

    @kristin - Thanks! I feel like it's Easter-y, but not too much so.

    @thatdamngreendress - I DO have yellow! Good call, maybe I'll wear that cardi next time I wear this dress :).

    ReplyDelete