Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: 2 Hour Outfit

So I ventured outside for the first time in the last four days to catch dinner with a friend I haven't seen in a really long time.  I haven't fully recovered from getting sick -- though kicking the fever and the chills ain't no small feat -- but he's leaving tomorrow so today was my last shot.  It was nice to get some fresh air even though I spent most of dinner blowing my nose and whatnot. 

I think my rundownedness shows through in these pictures, but I haven't taken any in so long and I missed all yous!  Also, I caved and picked up the Neo-Refinement Pullover from the Anthro sale (I couldn't help it!) and I decided to take it out for a spin in the two hours I was wearing something other than pajamas.

Outfit Details
Top: Anthropologie Neo Refinement Top
Cardigan: Anthropologie Fisherman's Companion Sweatercoat
Pants: 7 for All Mankind Gwenevere Skinny Pant
Boots: Zigi Soho Boots
Hat: Charlotte Russe


Extra layers in case I got super cold! We got sushi at Sushi Tomi in downtown Mountain View.  I'm thrilled by the availability of Japanese food in this area -- it always makes me feel so full and clean when I'm done eating it (if that makes sense).  

Well, time to crawl into bed.  Thanks for stopping by, hopefully see ya tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Get lots of rest! I hope you continue to feel better:) The top looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pullover...it's one of my favorites :) I wish I had landed one on sale...hope you had a great weekend!

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kristen - Thanks for the well wishes and the nice words on the top :D.

    @featherfactor - I love it too! They had a few at the Palo Alto, CA store on Tuesday, you can call them and check if they still have one in your size! My weekend was good, hope yours was too.

    ReplyDelete