Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Remix: Olive Cardigan & Brown Knee High Boots

You ever have one of those days where you get home and decide you just hate your outfit?  Not that you thought there was anything wrong with it when you left the house or even as you went about your business.  You just got home, looked in the mirror, and thought - ew.  That was me today. 

Though now you get to see two sets of pictures with some of the original outfit mixed in with another outfit!  This is what I wore during my work day.

Outfit Details
Cardigan: J Crew Silk Camp Pocket Cardigan
Top: Anthropologie Red Delicious Blouse
Pants: AG Stevie Crops
Boots: Zigi Soho Mixer Boots


The shirt snaps shut, which is a nice departure from boring old buttons (though the snaps do get cold if it's cold outside).  The print is also of apples!  Mmm...delicious.  
Of course, by the time I got home, I was tired of this whole "teacher look", and wanted something more hipster.  So...this is what I came up with.  I kept the cardi and the shoes:

Outfit Details
Cardigan: J Crew Silk Camp Pocket Cardigan
Top: Anthropologie Climbing Cowlneck
Skirt: Forever 21 Painted Flowers Skirt
Leggings: Macys
Boots: Zigi Soho Mixer Boots
Belt: J Crew Factory


So much more hipster right?  I think so.  I wouldn't wear a skirt this short to work, but for dinner and hanging out, it's pretty great.  
If you're in the Midwest, I'm hoping for your safety with all the tornadoes around!  Take care and see ya tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment