Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Wandering Gypsy

I'm sitting here with some Wingstop Wings, watching the Chicago Bulls game.  If you know anything about Chicago sports, you know that the fans are die hard.  I'm so looking forward to seeing them make it through the playoffs -- let's wrap round one tonight and go to round two!

I desperately wanted to stalk this skirt for sale when it came out in January of this year, but it flew off the shelves and online in less than 3 weeks!  So when I saw it on popback this past week, I had to snap it up.  I feel a little like a gypsy in this outfit.  All I need are some big hoop earrings and voluminous wavy hair, and I'd be there.

Outfit Details
Cardigan: Banana Republic Factory
Top: Banana Republic Factory
Skirt: Anthropologie Amhara Skirt
Shoes: Target Makana Cutout Sliver Wedges


Haven't checked in on this in a while, but does anyone have any ideas for another Style Challenge?  Style Challenges are where someone (myself or other readers) asks how to wear certain styles.  I put together an outfit and provide some insight as to how to replicate it yourself!  Have an idea? Comment on the Style Challenge Tab!  

 Well back to the game and then off to work party.  Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. oh, I love it! I can't wait til it gets warm enough to wear this skirt without tights...The last picture is gorgeous- the scarf is perfect with the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have this skirt? It's so awesome with all the colors -- I can totally see it becoming a summer stable. I hope the weather gets better because it got too cold for this outfit yesterday. The warm weather just needs to stay!

    ReplyDelete