Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Home Sick

Hi folks!  I've actually been fighting some sort of flu-type thing the last few days or so, so sorry for the past couple days without posts.  This outfit is from Tuesday, which is actually when I got sick.  It was around noon, which means that the light plays funny tricks on the photographer, so you get a bit of a speckled effect on these pictures. 

I'm a giant, giant, GIANT fan of this little plaid dress.  It's comfy, easy to throw on, and gives me a little 1950s housewife vibe.  It's all good in the hood friends.

Outfit Details
Dress; Anthropologie Reed Shirtdress
Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt
Shoes: J Crew Abby Flats


Can you tell I'm starting to feel run down in these pictures?  Really, I don't get that sick very often, but when I do, I really really do. It's been a horrible couple days of chills, headaches, sore throats and coughing.  I'm hoping I'm on the mend, because I have a stack of work to do over my head and it's difficult not to think about it.  Also, I miss wearing pretty clothes!  PJs are comfy and all that good stuff, but I hate being cooped up in the house.  
Hopefully I'll have some good stuff for you tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment