Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Rugby Stripes & Ruffles

Today my BF and I walked 2.5 miles to get some Chipotle and back.  I was wearing the same boots as I am in these pictures and, in retrospect, I probably should have picked more comfortable shoes.  Considering only my heels hurt though, it's all gravy.  Do you ever notice that food tastes 1000x better after you've exerted yourself physically?  I know it's just walking and all, but man, did those nachos taste good.  We also made sure to engage our abs on the way home.  You totally want to be our friends -- we're so awesome. 

Outfit Details
Cardigan: LOFT Stripe Cardigan
Top: Tahari Tee with Studded Trim
Pants: Gap
Boots: Anthropologie Pebbled and Primped Boots
Scarf: Old Navy

BF is now banned from taking pictures from the door frame for a while.  The angle makes me look short!  

Tomorrow is the real Everybody, Everywear Maxi skirt day (fooled you last week!  So good I almost fooled myself! :P)  Meet you there, if you dare.  

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!
 

2 comments:

  1. love your cardi!

    hope you will participate in my simple rule contest? :)
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Maybe I'll check it out :).

    ReplyDelete