Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Quick Post: Saucy Buddy

Sorry for the absence the last couple days folks!  Yesterday was pretty awesome -- the BF and I went to Sauce in San Francisco and then to the Buddy Guy concert that's part of the SF Jazz series the city holds every year.  It was pretty freaking fantastic.  I'm not a major blues fan, but those folks got some chops. It's actually been an extremely busy weekend, so I'm just going to leave you with some outfit pics and call it a post. 

Outfit Details
Cardigan: BP 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan
Dress: Anthropologie Pigment and Canvas Dress
Shoes: Anthropologie
Necklace: Bought from Therapy Boutique


I keep meaning to hem this dress because I tend not to like drops that fall past my knees, but I actually really like this outfit.  Hope you all are having a wonderful Easter!  Hunt for an egg for me, kay? 
Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. you know I like long dresses! It makes for a nice change- love this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being the height I am, it's normally a sore point for me. I love this dress too though, and it's good to get out of your comfort zone once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's adorable, and I love the length, it has kind of the pin-up, wiggle dress cut.

    ReplyDelete