Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Dancy Party

So I totally fell asleep early again yesterday.  I've been doing that a lot -- I suspect just because work's so busy and I'm trying to get back into my work out routine again.  I did, in fact, take pictures of my outfit today though.  And as I need to get my bottom to work:

Outfit Details
Cardigan: Anthropologie Swift Currents Cardigan
Top: Sweet Pea from Nordstrom
Pants: LOFT
Boots: Anthropologie Pebbled and Primped Boots
Scarf: Gift


My BF has taken it upon himself to try a new photography style -- take pictures really really fast while I'm moving!  Exclamation point! It makes for a lot more shots but, many of them are not exactly the most...flattering?  I was GOING to name this post 'Dance Party', as it looks like I'm dancing in these pictures.  My butterfingers liked 'Dancy Party' better.  I'm going to go with it.  It sounds more like a dance party a 4-year-old would have.  And who wouldn't want to go to one of those? 

Off to work!  Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment