Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: 30 Second Outfit + Beauty Products!

Shirt: Anthropologie Red Delicious Blouse
Cardigan: JCrew Katelyn Ruffle Cardigan
Belt: JCrew Factory Belt
Pants: The Limited (old)
Shoes: Chinese Laundry (old)

Okay, so I know that I said that the 30 second outfit was going to be a feature in this blog, and it will be.  However, I got up this morning late (see the trend?  This is what happens when you work late everyday) and had about 30 minutes to get dressed, eat and get out the door.  So, I stood in front of my closet, rifled through my clothes, and spotted my apple shirt.  Remembering that I really liked the whole "push your cardigan sleeves up and cuff your 3/4 button down sleeves over them" look.  Yes, that is the name of a look.  Patent pending.  Just kidding.  ...or am I?  In any case, since I love mustard, I grabbed my JCrew cardi and a pair of pants hanging off a hook on my door aaaand..viola! Instant outfit.  And I actually really like it!


Unfortunately, it was a no-shower day, and since my hair is incredibly greasy, this is what it looks like 1.5 days old.  Soooo...only 2 outfit photos today.  Any suggestions for how to deal with day-old greasy hair?  
But!  I did get the order I placed with Sephora (3 WEEKS AGO. ahem.), so I can distract you with pretty tokidoki pictures!  Tokidoki, which means 'sometimes' in Japanese, is a brand that creates various items with cute, but evil looking things on them.  They've done a collaboration with Le Sportsac bags as well as created shirts, dolls, helmets, you name it.  Sephora began carrying their makeup and hairstyling items and they were so cute, I had to pick them up! On sale, no less :).  Check it out:






Aren't they cute?  I've never owned a flat iron before, but my hairstylist has used it before with some pretty good results.  Any suggestions for use of a flat iron on short, kinda flat hair? The palette has gotten some pretty good reviews too, so I'll let you know what I think.  

Well, that covers it for today.  Thanks for stopping by.  See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment