Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: The Browns Have It


Cardigan: Target Xhilaration Juniors Lace Cardi (available here)
Shirt: Anthropologie Bayla Jane Wildest Dreams Top (available in limited sizes here)
Jeans: Express Eva Bootcut Jeans
Shoes: Anthropologie Miss Albright Rensselaer T-Straps
Necklace: Kohls





So I have a bet with the BF.  He's started the P90X workout business around the same time that I started this blog.  The bet is to see who makes it every day the longest -- him doing his workout and me taking pictures and posting to my blog.  If I win, I get a pair of boots and if he wins, he gets a new golf driver.  Now, readers, my hubby is about as knowledgeable about fashion as my left foot, so him buying me a pair of boots is a big deal!  So I plan to kick his butt at this bet :). 

I never fail to be impressed by the clothing and shoes selection at Target.  I've been looking for something to quell my need for lace, and this cardigan was perfect! and the pockets, just <3! Throw in a little bit of leopard print and some super cute T-straps and I'll call it an outfit.  It was more of a neutral day, but with the mix of materials -- lace, silk, jean -- there's still a whole bunch of interest, in my opinion.  

I had a request for closer pictures of my jewelry, so I'll be trying to do that from now on.  You get a bonus shot of my shoes too, in case you care.  

Do you have any bets with your friends or family?  Share in the comments!

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment