Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Swarley

Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Express (old)
Dress: Lucerna Dress
Tank: H&M
Tights: Gap
Socks: Happy Socks
Shoes: Zigi Soho Mixer Boots
Necklace: Imparted Time from Hello Friend


 Serious.

Not so serious.

I'm already out of blog post titles, so I asked the BF to name this one.  We were watching 'How I Met Your Mother', so, if you watch that show, you might know what the title is a reference to.  First one to name it in the comments gets a prize! The prize is...pride in knowing your TV trivia.

I totally used my flat iron today.  I was impressed with how straight it made my hair.  Yes, I understand that's the point, but I was still surprised.  Definitely going to use it more often.  I want to try making waves or curls with it, but I have straight straight STRAIGHT hair -- does anyone else have that problem?  Any advice for the styling tool impaired? 

I hope none of you mind that I post about one silly picture a day on average.  I think it lightens the mood, and for some reason, even though I smile for at least a quarter of the pictures we take a day or more, I ended up picking the ones that I have "serious face".   I'm not sure what it is -- maybe I think my unsmiling face has model cheek bones or something?  Nah, that's not it. 

I have decided on this weeks Style Challenge: A scarf tucked into a belt.  I've seen this trend done a couple of times, and it, to say the least, confuses me.  So, I will make my best effort on making this work, and help you, the reader, do it at home!  So look forward to that either Wednesday or Thursday. 
The other feature I plan to get started with is Copycat -- where I pick an inspiration from a catalog, magazine or other blog, and try to recreate the outfit from my own wardrobe.  If it goes well, I might ask for reader inspirations as well :).   I think I might have something tomorrow! 

Happy Monday!  Have a great week and see ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty girl you are and you look like you're having a great time with your clothes! Just had to follow you; can't wait to see how your blog develops! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you for the nice compliments! I'll try not to let you down ^_-.

    ReplyDelete