Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Double Your Fun

Hi!  So you probably noticed that I missed a day yesterday.  Well, I have an explanation (excuses, excuses) -- basically I worked till 11 pm last night and had to be up for a meeting at 8am this morning.  I know, I know, what about the bet? Well, the BF and I agreed that we were allowed 4 instances where we could double up the following day if we miss.  And! He's already missed 2, so I'm still ahead of the game :p. 

Anyway, yesterday's outfit was an experiment in bringing out secondary colors.  These tights are awesome.  I used the cardigan to bring out the pink in them.  The only problem is, that I ripped these tights the first time I wore them.  So their days are numbered!  Sniff.  You can probably tell that the below picture isn't taken with the usual DSLR.  In fact, they were taken during a break at Anthropologie.  So, bad news: sub par quality pictures (though not bad for an iPhone, right?).  Good news: Fitting Room reviews in your near future!


Outfit Details
 Cardigan: Anthropologie Tabitha Swift Current Cardigan
Dress: Anthropologie Maeve Detour Dress
Tank: Zinc Tank (old)
Tights: Anthropologie Eloise Berry Bush Tights
Shoes: Target Xhilaration Taki Mary Jane Pumps
Necklace: Therapy Typewriter Necklace



 And here, friends, is a bonus drawing of my outfit from Wednesday!  What do you think? 

And here is the double aspect to this post: Today's outfit.  As I mentioned earlier, this was a long day, so I had to go with day old hair and a more slubby outfit.  But, I did do some awesome pattern matching today, so there's a plus: 

 Cardigan: Anthropologie Sparrow Aye, Aye Cardigan
Top: Nordstrom Rubbish Roll Sleeve Stripe Tee
Jeans: JCrew Ankle Stretch Toothpick Jean
Shoes: SE Boutique Haley Flats
Scarf: Old Navy

I feel like one of those crazy models in a box in this picture :P.

These flats are on their last legs and I LOVE them.  How disappointing -- do you have an article of clothing you just loath to give up because it's so awesome/versatile/whatever?  

Well, I think this is the first weekend I'm going to have to myself in a long while, so it's time for more blog planning!  I should have my belated style challenge up sometime this weekend and hopefully you'll see the fruits of my labor soon.

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love that drawing! Diggin the "model in a box" look.

    ReplyDelete