Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Is Your Skirt Made of Drapes?

It's been a long day folks.  I won't bother you the details of my day, but it's been a relatively hard couple days.  In any case, today is the debut of my Lincolnshire skirt!  This skirt was sized crazy big, so I was able to score it for $20 -- I was absolutely thrilled!  I don't even care that the material could double as your mom's draperies.  Here's how I styled it:





Outfit Details
Shirt: Express (old)
Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt
Skirt: Anthropologie Eva Franco Lincolnshire Skirt
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Scarf: Anthropologie



I think I'm starting to get the hang of the timer.  Though BF came by at the end and took a few extra shots (Thanks honey!).   This will have to be a short post, because there are other obligations calling my name, but thanks for reading!

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Katri! The material on it is pretty fantastic, it's substantial without being too heavy.

    ReplyDelete