Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Suit Up


Outfit Details:
Blazer: H&M
Shirt: Anthropologie C. Keer Paisley Swoop Tee
Shorts: The Limited Drew Double Button Short
Socks: Found in my closet
Shoes: Anthropologie Beviel Brimming Button Heels




I found these socks in my closet and I have no idea where they came from.  They're cool and have stripes and texture to them.  As soon as I put them on though, I put like, 5 runs in each one.  Ugh.  Oh well, I guess I forgot I had them, so I can forget about them again.  But not until I get this outfit posted!

I am a giant fan of wearing colors of the same shade.  The green blazer and the purple in the shorts did it for me.   The textures are fun too -- the tweed, the striped tights, the detail in the collar of the shirt!  This isn't what I wore most of the day -- I didn't shower until 5pm.  I thought a trip to Pinkberry would be an opportune time dress like I was going to party.  Because frozen yogurt == party.  Duh.

Today I'm a woman of few words.  Folks are coming over and we're going to play board games! 

Thanks for stopping by!  See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment