Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Neutralized

It's a bit gloomy up in Northern California today -- rainy and chilly (not cold, but colder than usual).   My usually color-filled outfit ideas were not doing it for me today, so I went with neutrals. 


Outfit Details:
Top: Anthropologie Season's Way Tee
Cardigan: Nordstrom BP 3/4 sleeve cardigan
Pants: Anthropologie Trail Walk Crops 
Socks: Black Thigh Highs (old)
Shoes: Target Xhilaration Taki Mary Jane Pumps


Granted, it was a whole lot of different neutrals, but I think it still works.  I think white/grey/olive/black/brown go together if you're careful, don't you?  I've never worn tights with cropped pants, but it isn't half as bad as I thought it would be.  No make up today, but I think it just adds to the neutral theme.  (It has nothing to do with the fact that I'm lazy -- Nothing!)

I can't wait till it starts getting darker later, I really like the outdoor pictures more than the indoor ones, but I get home from work after the sun sets, so I can only get them outdoors on the weekend. 

And now...a bird flapping picture.  Or a dance wishing for more sunlight.  Or just something silly for the road ;).
Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment