Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: All-American

Hello readers. Today was a really long, long day.  I still took pictures, which was a plus!  My outfit consists of an unintentional mixture of red, white & blue.  I've been inspired by a lot of street style with french stripes, and this is what I came up with.

Outfit Details:
 Cardigan: Anthropologie Fisherman's Companion Sweatercoat
Top: Anthropologie Yardarm Tee

 
As you can probably tell, today's pictures are a mixture of sleepy and that high you get from being overly tired.  The boots are some of the best styled ones I'd ever seen, but after 2 weeks of wear, the soles had pretty much worn off.  I couldn't bear to part with them, as another pair would probably fare the same fate, but my trusty shoe repair shop fixed them with more durable soles.  And now they're back in action!  Check it:


Did any of you check out Anthro's new sale items?  I'm so bummed because a whole bunch of things I had wishlisted went on sale just as I decided that I would go on a shopping break.  I am only allowed to buy items with money that I sell/return items I already have in my possession.  It's so heartbreaking!  I do have enough to get the Avant Tweed skirt, which is currently on hold at my local Anthro.  Lots of other retailers are having major sales too! What do you have your eye on?

No comments:

Post a Comment