Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Sleepwear, Part Deux

So, it's the last day before the commencement of the 30 for 30 challenge. I have to say, I'm both quite excited and very nervous. I can already feel the grabby hands for the items that haven't made it into my 30 item remix list, but I think this will be a good exercise for both my closet and my wallet.

Here is the final outfit of "freedom":
 Cardigan: Anthropologie Guinevere Curlytop Cardigan
Dress: Thrifted, Kaneko Collection
Tights: Gap
Belt: Anthropologie
Boots: Zigi Soho Mixer Boots (available on sale here)

 
Sorry for the slightly blurry pictures.  It was getting dark out and I was moving before the picture fully snapped. I got this dress yesterday at one of the American Cancer Society Discovery Shops.   I never even knew these existed, but we stopped by after lunch because it was in the plaza the restaurant was in and this dress caught my roommate's eye.  Well, thanks to it being a tad too small on her, I was able to take it home!  I love the idea of helping out a good cause while doing one of my favorite activities -- shopping!

Doesn't it look like a night gown you would wear as a kid?  And the purse pattern is so amazing!  I guess I really do like to wear night clothes as normal clothes, huh :P. 

Well, that wraps us up for now.  I'll be back today or tomorrow with a clearer picture what my 30 for 30 picks are via Polyvore sets.  I realize that the pictures I took yesterday were a little hard to see, so hopefully Polyvore can help me out a little.

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment