Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Coin Purses

 Shirt: Anthropologie Loosely Looped Tee
Cardigan: Anthropologie Coin Purse Cardigan
Jeans: True Religion
Shoes: Kenzie Molokai Pumps



Hi guys.  So today was another long day, so I'm going to post an outfit I wore a week or so ago.  That day was a glasses day, so I like to pretend that it's a sexy librarian kind of thing.  While this outfit (in my opinion) is awesome, it's unfortunate that I couldn't take pictures today, because I liked my outfit.  But, let's just say I'm in no condition to take pictures ^_-.

This Lia Molly cardigan is something that I thought was incredibly cute, but out of my price range, even at second cuts.  Luckily, with the 25% of tag sale, when I saw it at my local store in my size, I knew I had to have it.  And it's fantastic!  The colors are rich and would match a bunch of items in my wardrobe, so I'm quite pleased with the purchase. 

Hopefully I'll be in better shape tomorrow, but thanks for reading!

See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment