Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Look at Me, I Blend in with the Trees


Shirt: Anthropologie Porridge Keeping Tabs Tee
Vest: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: JCrew Double Serge Cord Pencil Skirt
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Belt: Anthropologie Bow and Angle Belt



I'm so excited that the sun is starting to set later. It means that spring is coming (sorta) and that I can start taking outdoor pictures! I always have to mess with the contrast when taking indoor pictures due to the harshness of the artificial light, and I'm happy to have a little bit of greenery in the pictures.

Speaking of greenery, I realized that I was wearing tree colors today with the green on top and brown on bottom.  In case you could tell, green is one of my all time favorite colors in all shades and hues, and I played with a little monochromatic look on my upper half. And the shirt has typewriters! How fun is that?

I've realized that I've worn these Chinese Laundry pumps a whole lot since I started this blog.  I'm so glad that I decided to get them re-heeled, because the imperfect bronze color that it has I haven't been able to find anywhere else.  Plus, they're broken in, and nothing beats that kind of comfort.

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment