Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Anthropologie Fitting Room Reviews: Neo Refinement Pullover, Amhara Skirt, Take Action Dress, Powdered Pigment Dress, Post Match Top, Sweet Offerings Chemise

A new batch of fitting room reviews for your enjoyment!  Anthro's picking up speed with a ton of new arrivals, and I fear greatly for my wish list.




Neo Refinement Pullover, $88, Moth

I picked this up in the store and looked at the shape and weird sweater openings and thought – “Uh….” Then I put the size Small on and I think it fits TTS. It is AWESOME. I love how it’s drapey and shows off shape without being too tight. I could see this dressed up, dressed down and it would probably transition through all seasons pretty well. Definitely stalking this for sale, I pray that it doesn’t sell out until March so I can stick with my shopping ban.



Amhara Skirt, $68, Edme & Esyllte

This is another one that I fell in love with. I KNEW there was a reason I wasn’t hankering for the Circle the Globe Skirt and the Field Skirt – it’s because I was waiting for this skirt. The length is perfectly above the knee, and the colors would be great to match a great deal of tops with (and may be good for hiding wrinkles :D). I’m wearing a size 4, and it seems like a very forgiving skirt with its elastic waist. Stalking this one for sale also, but I might cave before the month is up.



Sweet Offerings Chemise, $78, Feather Bone

I picked this up as a last minute try on and it’s another Anthro chemise offering that could be a dress. The size Small is a good, comfy fit, and the length is good for the petite ladies. Material is cotton, light and airy, and would probably make someone a fantastic summer dress. It doesn’t make my heart sing though, so it’s probably a pass, maybe I would pick it up on second cuts.




Take Action Dress, $168, Moulinette Seours

I was very attracted to the colors on this dress as soon as it came out. The high neckline isn’t typically something I go for, but it’s definitely unlike anything in my wardrobe. I started by trying on a size 4, which ended up being a bit saggy in places due to my short stature. Since the waist is elastic, I was able to size down to a 0. You may want to actually try this one on to make sure it fits you right! Totally stalking for sale.




Powdered Pigment Dress, $228, Tracy Reese

This was another fabulous dress. I love lots of colors in a garment, and this fits the bill with its mix of pastels and more saturated colors. I could see this worn in spring, summer and fall. The silk is nice to the touch and the cutout in the back still somehow magically hides a bra. I’m wearing a size 2 in this dress, so I would say TTS, size down if you’re in between sizes. I will be stalking this one for sale.



Post Match Top, $48, Porridge

I tried on this top for fun – mostly because it reminds me of these Asics my brother used to have that were black with Kelly green accents. I was so jealous of them and wanted them in a girls size! I like how the seams help create a more slimming effect. I’m wearing a size small, so I would say this fits TTS. I’m not really in the market for new shirts though, so this will be a pass for me.

Well, that wraps up that.  Thanks for stopping by!  See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment