Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Just Behind the Curve


Today was one of those days.  I stayed up late last night to watch Black Swan with the roomies (can we say: CREEPERS!)  This led to me waking up late for work and being pretty sleepy for the duration.  I actually got enough sleep, but you know how it is when you have an extremely long period of stress?  You work and work and work and ignore the needs of your daily life, so that by the time you’re able to come up for air, you’re tired no matter how much rest, good food and exercise you have? That’s where I am readers, I finished a major project this week and have been playing catch up with my life the last couple days.  As one of my coworkers said, it takes a week or so to become human again. 

Though I enjoyed my time as an elf, thank you.

Today’s outfit was a bit hacked together, and I’m not sure if I like it or not.  Plus, my hair!  Horrendous :/.  I am starting to like my blue door as a backdrop a lot though.  Anyway, I’ll let you be the judge:


Outfit Details


Cardigan: Banana Republic


Shirt: Anthropologie Ric Rac Wind Rippled Tee


Pants: Anthropologie AG Stevie Cords


Shoes: Steve Madden



I’m pretty sure this weekend will be devoted to laundry, cleaning and the like.  Though the BF and I do have 3 parties to go to tomorrow.  I haven’t had a party to go to in like, 3 months, and then all my friends decide to have separate ones on the same day? It’s a conspiracy.  Obviously.

This weekend I will be pulling my 30 for 30 picks.  I have about 27 pieces picked out and am hemming and hawing about the last few.  Maybe after I do my laundry and pick up my dry cleaning, I’ll have a good idea of what I want to do.  

And finally, I went to the mall today and picked up this (50% off sale price! Yay! Final sale? Boo):
JCrew Moss Tweed Mini (sold out online)

And this (I'm not sure I'll ever completely grow out of Forever 21):


Lace and Tweed! And I literally stopped in front of the JCrew display and stared at this skirt for 2 full minutes.  Like a kid in a candy store:


I want!  Guess I'll have to stalk for sale though, that price hurts.  I love tweed!  And orange! Think of all the wonderful springy outfits!

Anyway, that’s all for now.  Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment