Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: I Heart Thrifting

Follow my blog with bloglovin

This weekend, I made a trip to my local Crossroads with a $20 credit from a previous visit. I love this place because you can find pretty good quality name brand stuff for a fraction of the price!  Now, this isn't like normal thrifting where you have to dig through piles of duds to find a gem.  They vet most of the stuff for you and there's always tons of good stuff.  This does mean that things will be priced a little higher than a regular thrift store, but there are certainly days I would take ease of shopping over saving a couple bucks.  I got this flowy, sheer top as part of my haul along with a bright bright Urban Outfitters skirt, which I'm sure will make an appearance soon.

Outfit Details
Top: Thrifted
Pants: Gap
Belt: Anthropologie Snakebite Belt
Shoes: Anthropologie Miss Albright Pebbled and Primped Boots
Jacket (not pictured): Anthropologie Charlie & Robin Alice in Autumn Sweatercoat




I tried taking pictures myself with the timer today, but almost all of them came out blurry.  My BF took pity on me and took a better set.

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment